Learn to Code and transform your future
Kodelabs Full Stack Web Development course convert knowledge into understanding of how
to create a website with Front End and Back End technologies. This course always
provides platform for growing basic skill set to a highly demanding IT Industry technology
Kodelabs Full Stack Web Development course is separated into different modules i.e. “1 Course covering 8 technologies” . Anyone with basic knowledge of programming whether graduates, students, professionals, job seekers, freshers etc. Can learn programming with this.
In today’s world the Full stack web developer is the one who has keen understanding of all components of a web application from front-end, back-end to database technologies. Kodelabs Full Stack programme modules is constantly refined and updated based on what the new and emerging IT industry needs.
Basically Kodelabs Full Stack programme starts with:
Free LMS subscription
With Kodelabs LMS, Students will receive accurate hands-on experience using Course content and assignments weekly. We have genuine enterprise level Full Stack Web Development problem statements to give hands on coding in development labs. Every week LMS portal generates form of assignment for students and submission in relevant time period is recommended. You feel the difference in Development, Testing and Production environment and DevOps Software Cycles.
Regularly students can interact with the respective Instructors for course specific problems and queries and regularly Instructors resolving the Full Stack Web Development queries within 24 hours response time.
LMS provides weekly reports on the course modules completion and track the status of assignments pending. Kodelabs provides you real-time mobile notifications for announcements, leaves, courses missed and pending assignment and credits earned.
On successful completion of Full Stack Web Development course, students will receive a course completion Certificate from Kodelabs School of Java Online plus Offline to publish in your CVs.
Learners and applicants should have some basic knowledge of computer programming (as good to have), but not a obstacle.
SOFTWARES REQUIRED TO WORK IN THIS COURSE
Visual Code, Atoms, Text Editor | Google Web Browser |Eclipse IDE or Netbean IDE |MySQL, MongoDB
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- 1. HTML and HTML5
- • Introduction to web Development
- • Common Text Editor and installing an Atom IDE and its packages
- • Using Chrome browser inspecting tools
- • Become familiar with HTML and HTML 5
- • Structure your HTML web pages
- • Understanding DOM and BOM
- • Block level elements and Line breaks and spacing
- • Inline Elements and Displaying data with tables
- • Images, forms and working with HTML 5 multimedia
- • HTML5 Semantic elements and Input Types
All the common HTML tags used to structureHTML pages, the skeleton of all websites because a little knowledge of these languages can make a big difference in your career.
- 2.CSS and CSS3
- • How to use Inline, Internal and External CSS
- • CSS Selector & type using browser inspector tools for CSS
- • CSS Box Model, CSS Cascading and Inheritance
- • CSS Specificity, CSS Pseudo elements and class
- • CSS Layout and Positioning and Floats and Clears
- • Responsive Images, Box Sizing, CSS Media Queries
- • CSS Responsive, Flexbox and Creating a Menu with Flexbox
Learn many aspect of styling web pages! From setting up the correct file structure, to be editing text and colors, to creating attractive layouts, you’ll be able to customize and make responsive appearance of your web pages to suit every need.
- • Basic JS Fundamental and JSON
- • JS Console, Debugging , Array and Variable Scope
- • JS OOP Concepts,Objects, Properties, Method and Prototypes
- • JS Forms, Events, Functions Invocation, Call, Apply and Closures
- • JS DOM Manipulations
- • Introduction to AJAX
- • JS Best Practices, Mistakes, Performance
- • Introduction to jQuery core concepts
- • jQuery Syntax, Selectors, DOM Traversal and Manipulation
- • jQuery Event Handling and Callback Functions
- • jQuery AJAX, Effects and Animations
- • jQuery Plugins and Customs Plugins.
Learning the essential of working with CSS Selections, and quickly move on to creating animations-slides, easing, fading and more.
- 5.BOOTSTRAP 4
- • Introduction to responsive layout and Bootstrap
- • Bootstrap Project Setup, Structure and Template.
- • Using the grid system and understanding Bootstrap classes
- • Bootstrap Content,Layout and overview of Bootstrap components
- • Bootstrap Utilities and Theme
- • Intro to LESS and SASS
- • Bootstrap customization
Build a Responsive website using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. Learn to components and plugins used in Bootstrap and also learn to install and compile LESS or SASS for Bootstrap.
- 6. Angular 5
- • Introductions to Angular2 and Angular 4
- • Understanding Single Page Application
- • Introduction to Node Package Manager
- • Jump to start an Angular application
- • Installing the Angular CLI
- • Intro to TypeScript, Angular architecture core files overview
- • Debugging Angular4 application, Angular Routing
- • Angular Directives and Components
- • Creation of custom directives/components
- • Use Modules in Angular
- • How to access the web(ex. RESTful servers)
- • Angular Unit Testing, Pipes and Interface
- • Intro to Firebase API
Learn the basic of how to build a modern, complex, single page and scalable web applications with Angular.
- 7. Node.JS
- • Installing Node JS and The V8 Engine
- • The Global Object & Function Expressions
- • Node Event, Reading and Writing Files
- • Creating, Removing Directories, Server and Basic Routing
- • Serving HTML Pages, Serving JSON Data, Streams and Buffers
- • The Node Package Manager
- • Installing Nodemon& Introduction to Express
- • Express Page Routes,Views, Template Engines, Middleware & Static Files
- • Handling POST Request & Query Strings
- • CRUD with MongoDB and MySQL
- • Deploying to Productions
Learn how Node.JS works, how its architecture looks like and how to work with asynchronous events and also work with streaming data.
- 8.MONGO DB
- • Introductions to MongoDB and installing MongoDB locally
- • Connecting to MongoDB and exploring Mongo Shell
- • Models and Collections
- • Introduction to Mocha Testing, Saving Data to MongoDB
- • Deleting and Updating Records
- • Understand Robomongo
- • Finding and Reading Data
- • Object ID, Operators and Indexing
Learn to store data using MongoDB and design MongoDB schema for your applications and understand MongoDB architecture.
Register for the course Now
Weekend 11.00 am:2.00 pm
Basic HTML, CSS
Thousands of students are graduated and joined the Top MNCs. Why not you?
Kodelabs LMS provides the proper modern environment for a streamlined and integrated learning experience. Few of our best result driven courses are: