Learn Open Source Database queries with MongoDB
Kodelabs MongoDB course is designed for fresher students and professional who wants to explore not only MongoDB but the supreme relational database with multi-document ACID transactions support. At Kodelabs programme you will get a immense understanding of MongoDB basics, GUI, database schema required to create and spread a highly scalable and performance oriented databases for Enterprise applications.
Kodelabs is the right platform to help you for chasing your dream job in IT industry. This one course opens multiple Job opportunities like DBA Analyst, SQL Software Engineer, Database Specialist, Senior Database Associate etc.You will learn and build application at the level of:
The world is on the border of an information overload, and huge database developers are necessary to store and manage the information. Kodelabs makes you learn benefits from MongoDB, which is as adaptable as it is effective and handle database load in terms of queries per second.
Kodelabs MongoDB program cover the basics of:
- “ Many fortune companies like Cisco, ebay, Metlife have more than 900 MongoDB customers.
According to Forbes report MongoDB – a $36 billion to a $40 billion market growing
at 8% to 9% annually.”
Free LMS subscription
With Kodelabs LMS, Students will receive accurate hands-on experience using Course content and assignments weekly. We have genuine enterprise level Full Stack Web Development problem statements to give hands on coding in development labs. Every week LMS portal generates form of assignment for students and submission in relevant time period is recommended. You feel the difference in Development, Testing and Production environment and DevOps Software Cycles.
Regularly students can interact with the respective Instructors for course specific problems and queries and regularly Instructors resolving the Full Stack Web Development queries within 24 hours response time.
LMS provides weekly reports on the course modules completion and track the status of assignments pending. Kodelabs provides you real-time mobile notifications for announcements, leaves, courses missed and pending assignment and credits earned.
On successful completion of Full Stack Web Development course, students will receive a course completion Certificate from Kodelabs School of Java Online plus Offline to publish in your CVs.
No prerequisite for this course. A basic idea of Relational databases can be helpful
SOFTWARES REQUIRED TO WORK IN THIS COURSE
MongoDB CLI | MongoDB Compass GUI
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- 1. Introduction to MongoDB - Architecture and Installation
- • Understanding the basic concepts of a Database
- • Database categories: What is NoSQL? Why NoSQL? Benefit over RDBMS
- • Types of NoSQL Database, and NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison, ACID & Base Property
- • CAP Theorem, implementing NoSQL and what is MongoDB?
- • Overview of MongoDB, Design Goals for MongoDB Server and Database, MongoDB tools
- • Understanding the following: Collection, Documents and Key/ Values, etc.,
- • Introduction to JSON and BSON documents
- • Environment setup (live Hands-on) and using various MongoDB tools available in the MongoDB Package
This module will cover the installation of MongoDB and associated tools, you will get an understanding of NoSQL databases, design goals, requirement of NoSQL/ MongoDB, and introduction to JSON and BSON among else.
- 2. Schema Design and Data Modelling
- • Data Modelling Concepts
- • Why Data Modelling? Data Modelling Approach
- • Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model, MongoDB Data Model
- • Challenges for Data Modelling in MongoDB
- • Data Model Examples and Patterns
- • Model Relationships between Documents
- • Model Tree Structures
- • Model Specific Application Contexts
- • Use Case discussion of Data modeling
You will understand about Schema Design and Data Modelling, various data structure and tools easy to manage Data Models in MongoDB.
- 3. CRUD Operations
- • MongoDB Development Architecture
- • MongoDB Production Architecture
- • MongoDB CRUD Introduction, MongoDB CRUD Concepts
- • MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read & Write Operations) –
- • MongoDB Datatypes
- • MongoDB CRUD Syntax & Queries (Live Hands on)
You will get an understanding of CRUD operations and their functional usage, then how to perform Read/Write operation in CRUD operations.
- 4. Indexing and Aggregation Framework
- • Index Introduction, Index Concepts, Index Types, Index Properties
- • Index Creation and Indexing Reference
- • Introduction to Aggregation
- • Approach to Aggregation
- • Types of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose)
- • Performance Tuning.
Understanding about the Indexing and Aggregation Framework in MongoDB
- 5. MongoDB Administration
- • Administration concepts in MongoDB
- • Monitoring issues related to Database
- • Monitoring at Server, Database, Collection level, and various Monitoring tools related to MongoDB
- • Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage, No of connections, page fault etc.,
- • Backup and Recovery Methods for MongoDB
- • Export and Import of Data to and from MongoDB
- • Run time configuration of MongoDB
- • Production notes/ best practices
- • Data Managements in MongoDB
Learn MongoDB administrative activities such as Backup,Performance tuning, Health Check, Recovery, Data Import/Export, etc.
- 6. Scalability and Availability
- • Introduction to Replication (High Availability)
- • Concepts around Replication
- • What is Replica Set and Master Slave Replication?
- • How to setup a replicated cluster & managing replica sets etc.,
- • Introduction to Sharding (Horizontal Scaling),
- • Concepts around Sharding, what is shards, Key
- • Config Server, Query Router etc.
- • How to setup a Sharding
- • Type of Sharding (Hash Based, Range Based etc.), and Managing Shards.
you will understand the setup and configuration of MongoDB High Availability, Load Balancing, and Disaster Recovery.
- 7.MongoDB Security
- • Security Introduction
- • Security Concepts
- • Integration of MongoDB with Jaspersoft
- • Integration of MongoDB with Pentaho
- • Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop/Hive
- • Integration of MongoDB with Java
- • Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
- • Case Study MongoDB and Java
You will learn security related Integration with various tools and technology in MongoDB
- Application Engineering and MongoDB Tools
- • MongoDB Package Components
- • Configuration File Options
- • MongoDB Limits and Thresholds
- • Connection String URI Format/ Integration of any compatible tool with MongoDB API and Drivers for MongoDB
- • MMS (MongoDB Monitoring Service)
- • HTTP and Rest Interface
- • Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop and Data Migration MongoDB with Hadoop
This module will help you to understand the multiple package components and advance concepts connected to MongoDB integration.
- MongoDB on the Cloud
- • Overview of MongoDB Cloud products
- • Using Cloud Manager to monitor MongoDB deployments
- • Introduction to MongoDB Stitch
- • MongoDB Cloud Atlas
- • MongoDB Cloud Manager
- • Working with MongoDB Ops Manager
You will learn about different cloud products content by MongoDB and how they can be used to host or manage your MongoDB deployments.
- Diagnostics and Fixes
- • Overview of tools
- • MongoDB Diagnostic Tools
- • Diagnostics Commands
- • MongoDB Deployment
- • Setup & Configuration, Scalability, Management & Security
- • Slow Queries
- • Connectivity
You will learn some of the common real-time scenarios you might find in production and how they can be fixed, once identified.
Register for the course Now
Weekend 02.00 pm:5.00 pm
Basic HTML, CSS
Thousands of students are graduated and joined the Top MNCs. Why not you?
Kodelabs LMS provides the proper modern environment for a streamlined and integrated learning experience. Few of our best result driven courses are:
Full Stack Programming
Full Stack course converts IT development knowledge into understanding of creating a fantastic website with Front End and Back EndLearn More
Angular & Bootstrap
Learn Introductory level OOPs programming and basics of how to build a modern, complex, single page and scalable web applicationsLearn More
Our programming dialect explicitly intended for use in the conveyed condition. It is the most well-known programming course for Android applicationsLearn More
Benefits You Will Earn
Tap for MongoDB Certification course to ensure success while entering doors to IT and MNCs companies
CERTIFICATION TO HELP
Kodelabs sponsored MongoDB certificate of participation would be issued on successful completion of the course at School of Java.
Kodelabs will provide complete assistance in qualifying MongoDB Certified exam.
Note*: Complete course attended is mandatory to get the certificate.
FEATURES WE COVER